Social Networking for Real Estate
You’ve probably heard about Facebook and Twitter. You’ve probably even heard that a growing number of agents are using these social media, but you don’t really know what they’re doing or how it works. This training is for you.
In this two-hour training seminar, we’ll introduce you to the social media tools agents are using to stay in touch with contacts and attract new business. We’ll demonstrate the tools, show you real-life examples of how agents are using them, and give you the information you need to get started using them.
Who Should Take this Class:
- Any real estate agent or managing broker, who wants to understand how real estate professionals are using social media to promote themselves and their brokerages
- Any agent or broker who would like to know more about Twitter, Facebook and other social media
- Any real estate agent or broker who’s ready to explore these new media, but doesn’t know how to get started
Skill Level: This is a class for beginners with little or no understanding of how agents are using the Internet social networking for marketing.
Technical Requirements: This class will be offered live over the Internet. In order to participate, you must have a computer with:
- A high speed Internet connection
- A headset or microphone connected to your computer OR a telephone near your computer (so you can hear and talk to your instruction and your classmates)
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn what is meant by “Web 2.0”, “social networking” and “social media”
- Learn how agents are using blogs, Facebook and Twitter
- Learn how to create a LinkedIn profile.
- Learn how to get started on Facebook and how to create a Facebook “Fan” Page
- Learn about dozens of other social media outlets
- Learn how to create a social media marketing strategy
How This Class is Different: This will not be like any “webinar” you may have attended in the past: no boring speaker, no struggling to stay awake! This will be an interactive training seminar led by an experienced training and development specialist. Be prepared to ask questions and to participate fully.
Dates and Times:
Class price: $99