Laptop Computing for Real Estate
If you’re practicing real estate and you don’t have your own computer, you’re at a major disadvantage. Agents who have their own laptop computers can look up information, send documents to clients, and give presentations wherever they happen to be. They can configure their computer to work the way they like to work; they’re better organized and more productive.
In this two-hour training class, you’ll learn what you need to know to purchase, set up and start using your own laptop computer.
Who Should Attend This Class:
- Real estate agents and managing brokers who have never purchased a laptop computer on their own and/or who are unsure what to look for and what to buy.
- Agents and brokers who are uncomfortable with computers and who use them as infrequently as possible.
- Agents and brokers who own a laptop computer but feel they’re not getting the most out of it because they don’t really know how to use it.
Skill Level: This class is for beginners who have moderate to no experience buying, setting up, and using a laptop.
Technical Requirements: This class will be offered live over the Internet. In order to participate, you must have a computer with:
- A high speed Internet connection
- A headset or microphone connected to your computer OR a telephone near your computer (so you can hear and talk to your instruction and your classmates)
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the key components of a computer such as GHz, RAM, USB, optical drive, operating system, etc.
- Learn what to consider when choosing a computer for professional use
- Learn the difference between notebooks, netbooks, iPads, etc.
- Learn how to decide between a Windows and a Mac computer
- Learn how to configure a laptop computer, including selecting software, setting up anti-virus protection, backing up data, and accessing a wireless Internet signal
- Learn how to use your computer to increase productivity and improve your professional image
How this Training Class is Different
This will not be like any “webinar” you may have attended in the past: no boring speaker, no struggling to stay away! This will be an interactive training seminar led by an experienced training and development specialist. Be prepared to ask questions and to participate fully.
Class Price: $99