Internet Identity Management
The Internet is where people go when they’re searching for goods and services. It’s also where they go when they’re looking for background information on people or products. If prospective clients can’t find you on the Internet, you’re not even in the running.
In this two-hour training class, you’ll learn what you need to know to establish your presence on the Internet, and how to go about creating a consistent image that will solidify your brand.
Google your name (or the name of your brokerage). If you can’t find yourself, this class is for you.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Any real estate professional or managing broker who needs to establish an Internet presence so that search engines can find you.
- Any real estate professional or managing broker who finds negative information about themselves on the Internet.
- Any real estate professional who is concerned about Internet privacy issues or needs to learn to understand the privacy options on popular websites.
Skill Level: This class is for beginners who have moderate to no experience with social media. You must be able to use the Internet and know how to use search engines such as Google.
Prerequisite: Social Media for Real Estate (or equivalent)
Technical Requirements: This class will be offered live over the Internet. In order to participate, you must have a computer with:
- A high speed Internet connection
- A headset or microphone connected to your computer OR a telephone near your computer (so you can hear and talk to your instruction and your classmates)
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the importance of branding and how to use the Internet to establish your brand
- Learn how words, images, and the website names all contribute to your brand
- Learn how search engines interconnect your various activities on the Internet to create an image that others can see
- Learn how to manage your Internet image and how to handle any negative information you may find associated with your name
- Learn to be aware of privacy controls and to adjust settings to your desired level of Internet exposure
How This Class is Different: This will not be like any “webinar” you may have attended in the past: no boring speaker, no struggling to stay away! This will be an interactive training seminar led by an experienced training and development specialist. Be prepared to ask questions and to participate fully.
Dates and Times:
Class Price: $99