Content Creation for Real Estate
Podcasts, screencasts, YouTube videos: the Internet gives you so many ways to create content to market yourself, your brokerage, and your listings. Most are easy to use and many are free.
In this two-hour training class, you’ll get an introduction to Internet tools that allow you to create your own content. This class will provide an overview. We’ll show you how other agents are using these tools and we’ll give you some pointers for getting started.
Who Should Take This Class:
- Any real estate agent or managing broker who would like to make better use of the power of the Internet for marketing
- Any agent or broker who wants to know more about how users create videos and other Internet content
Skill Level: This class is for beginners who have little or no experience making or using podcasts, YouTube videos, Internet slideshows or other content.
Prerequisites: Social Media for Real Estate (or equivalent knowledge)
Technical Requirements: This class will be offered live over the Internet. In order to participate, you must have a computer with:
- A high speed Internet connection
- A headset or microphone connected to your computer OR a telephone near your computer (so you can hear and talk to your instruction and your classmates)
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how professionals in all disciplines are using inexpensive tools to create content for the Internet and the iPod
- See and hear actual examples of content created by real estate professionals
- Learn what tools and software you need to get started making podcasts, videos, and other content
- Learn how to market and distribute the content you create
- Learn where to get more information about the tools that interest you
How This Class is Different: This will not be like any “webinar” you may have attended in the past: no boring speaker, no struggling to stay awake! This will be an interactive training seminar led by an experienced training and development specialist. Be prepared to ask questions and to participate fully.
Dates and Times:
Class Price: $99