Blogging for Real Estate
If you’ve heard about blogs don’t really know what blogging is or how to use it, this class if for you. We’ll explain what blogging is and we’ll show you concrete examples of how agents are using blogs to polish their online image and demonstrate their professionalism.
In this two-hour training class, you’ll learn the basics of blogging. You’ll learn how to get started, how to create compelling content, and how to build readership.
Who Should Take this Class:
- Any real estate professional or managing broker who is not currently blogging and who is ready to get started
- Any real estate professional or broker who is a beginner with social networking or social media and needs to understand what it’s all about
- Any real estate professional or broker who wants to learn how to reach Gen X, Gen Y, or more tech-savvy prospects
- Any real estate professional or broker who’s looking for an easy way to create and maintain a website
Skill Level: This is a class for intermediate computer users. Participants should be comfortable using the Internet and ideally should have some experience using other social media.
- Laptop Computing for Real Estate (or equivalent knowledge)
- Social Networking for Real Estate (or equivalent knowledge)
Technical Requirements: This class will be offered live over the Internet. In order to participate, you must have a computer with:
- A high speed Internet connection
- A headset or microphone connected to your computer OR a telephone near your computer (so you can hear and talk to your instruction and your classmates)
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn what blogs are and how they work
- Learn the distinction between a “blog” and a “website”
- Learn how real estate professionals are marketing themselves, their brokerages, and their listings with blogs
- See actual examples of blogs created by real estate professionals and learn what makes them successful
- Learn how create a blog
- Learn about resources that will help you create your blog and keep your content current
- Learn tips and techniques to build your audience online
How This Class is Different: This will not be like any “webinar” you may have attended in the past: no boring speaker, no struggling to stay awake! This will be an interactive training seminar led by an experienced training and development specialist. Be prepared to ask questions and to participate fully.
Dates and Times:
Class Price: $99